As we all navigate through business as (un) usual, the nonprofit community continues to serve the most vulnerable in our communities. The following Hartford nonprofit organizations are among the many needing your help during this pandemic:
- Letters to the elderly
- Food disparity support
- Donations to our neighbors
- Financial donations
- While YWCA Hartford Region offices and programs are currently closed due to COVID-19, we continue to provide critical services to residents at our emergency shelter and supportive housing programs. Please donate to ensure everyone continues to get the care they need! To donate, please visit www.ywcahartford.org
- In addition to financial support, please consider donating hand sanitizer, tissues, paper towels, disinfecting wipes or other items from the Soromundi Commons wish list
- 1. Make a donation today. We are committed to using the delicious benefits of fresh food to spur investment, support good health and future employment for the entire Hartford community.
- 2. Purchase a gift card. As always, your patronage goes directly to our mission of food access and culinary job training for the Hartford community.
- 3. Purchase tickets to our signature fundraising event, Farm to Forge on September 17th. A night of food, community, support and laughter (it will return!) in a new format of a walk around culinary tasting tour and celebration at Billings Forge for a new ticket price of $50 per guest.