Submit Member News
Guidelines for Submitting Investor News
One of the benefits of investing in the MetroHartford Alliance is the ability to submit your organization’s news to our Newsroom. Please observe the following guidelines:
- Please submit only investor news. Non-investor news will be removed.
- Investors can now add an image or logo with your submission. Select
“Thumbnail Image” and click the Image Manager button to upload your image
and add it to an existing folder or create a new folder for your company. Please only
add 1 image per submission. Max file size allowed: 200.00 KB
- Your news should be timely and relevant. For example, you may wish to post news about
mergers and acquisitions, new personnel, new products and services, contracts awarded,
awards and accolades, or expansion/relocation.
- Please do not post news regarding sales, special promotions and discount incentives.
Advertising of this nature will be removed.
- Please do not post op-ed submissions or other opinion pieces.
- Please use our online calendar for event listings.
- Your submissions will not be edited, so please proof them carefully. The MetroHartford
Alliance is not responsible for any errors or omissions. All news is posted as provided
and subject to removal at the Alliance’s discretion.
Thank you for your contribution!
A Note to Public Relations firms:
For those PR firms who wish to submit news for a MetroHartford Alliance investor, you will need a username and password. Please contact Jen Proto at email@example.com to obtain one.