Let’s Get Together with a 3-Month Free Chamber Membership
*Through August 1, 2020
In light of the events over the last month, the Hartford Chamber of Commerce aspires to be responsive and helpful to all businesses throughout the Capital City. In order to do that, the Chamber is excited to announce our Hartford’s Better Together campaign.
The campaign will provide any business located in the City of Hartford with FREE membership to the Hartford Chamber of Commerce through August 1, 2020. Our goal is to showcase the benefits of being a Chamber Member and the influences that a strong, unified business community can have in Hartford.
There’s no question our community is stronger in numbers, this campaign will bring businesses of all sectors together as we combat this unprecedented pandemic. Some of the benefits of joining the Chamber include, but aren’t limited to:
- Be breaking news in our weekly Bulletin Board newsletter sent to an audience of 1,000+ subscribers
- Get more exposure by posting to the HartfordChamberCT.com events and news pages
- Be on the Radio and receive airtime and mentions on Pulse of the Region radio show
- Expand your reach through our popular social platforms
- Increase your media coverage through us and our media partners
- Join our weekly educational webinars related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Guidance in federal and state funding resources
- Support with city permits and trouble shooting
- Receive research access through our research team when applying for grants, presentations, and more
To read about all the benefits and learn more about your chamber click here: https://www.hartfordchamberct.com/membership/
For more information on the Hartford Chamber of Commerce or the Hartford’s Better Together campaign, please contact Julio A. Concepcion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Hartford Chamber of Commerce one-year membership is $250