Guidelines for Submitting Member News
One of the benefits of Chamber Membership is the ability to submit your organization’s news to our Newsroom. Please observe the following guidelines:
- Please submit only Member news. Non-Member news will be removed.
- Members can add an image or logo with your submission. Select
“Thumbnail Image” and click the Image Manager button to upload your image
and add it to an existing folder or create a new folder for your company. Please only
add 1 image per submission. Max file size allowed: 200.00 KB
- Your news should be timely and relevant. For example, you may wish to post news about
mergers and acquisitions, new personnel, new products and services, contracts awarded,
awards and accolades, or expansion/relocation.
- Please do not post op-ed submissions or other opinion pieces.
- Please use our online calendar for event listings.
- Your submissions will not be edited, so please proof them carefully. The Hartford Chamber of Commerce/MetroHartford
Alliance is not responsible for any errors or omissions. All news is posted as provided
and subject to removal at the Chamber’s discretion.
Thank you for your contribution!