It’s Poster Time is a contest held by the Hartford Chamber of Commerce to showcase the creativity of our community’s artists through temporary poster installations.
This edition of the contest will highlight the Hartford restaurant community by showcasing the Take Me Home campaign that encourages take out as a safe way to show support.
Find the rules for the contest below
- You must include this QR Code in a way that will allow people viewing your poster to visit the Take Me Home campaign to learn more info (the winner’s info will be displayed here too)
- You must include the Hartford Chamber of Commerce logo (white or full color) in your design in a way that is clear and obvious
- You must include the Hartford Chamber of Commerce official orange color (#ee6925) in some way
- Final poster size will be 24″ x 36 and design must be sized to a 2:3 ratio
- Artwork needs to be print ready in one of the following vector file types – AI, EPS, PDF
- Artwork needs to be 10MB or smaller (as long as poster is provided in 2:3 ratio, you can size down your design to meet file size requirements)
- You must submit your artwork using the form on this page by March 5, 2021 at 5:00pm